This interactive program incorporates a continuous improvement framework. Participants will be given a hands-on experience in solving critical business issues by using a structured problem-solving process and the continuous improvement methodology. Ascent E³ which comprises Envision, Execute and Experience is a three-stage project which help a client company attain world-class operational excellence.
The QS E³ Simulation is an interactive workshop designed to demonstrate how breakthrough performance can be achieved with the hands on application of process improvement methodologies.
You will learn:
- The continuous improvement language
- Working and practical knowledge of continuous improvement tools
- How to achieve breakthrough performance methodologically
- To understand the Voice of Customers and its effect on Business results
- Effective Communication and Thinking out of the box
- Eliminate the undesirable effects
This program aims to
- Provide insight on the thought processes and change management.
- Cater to those from the manufacturing industries that are keen to gain knowledge in applying the process improvement principles to the manufacturing processes.
- Maximize the performance of a business operation using continuous
improvement techniques, to follow the established DMAIC (Define, Measure,
- Analyse, Improve & Control) methodology and use tools and techniques from toolboxes such as Six Sigma, Lean Management and Business Scorecards.
Mode of Delivery
- The simulation establishes a typical high level ‘bad-day-at-work’ scenario with time pressures and complaints mounting from ‘customers’. It will provide the participants with snapshots of existing inner workings. The participant will experience the importance of using score-cards and key performance indicators as a navigating tool for organizational change through process performance. This simulation also focuses on the understanding of the Voice of Customer, Voice of Employee and Voice of the Business.
- Throughout the sessions, participants will be introduced to tools that will help them in solving the problem and generate solutions that can be implemented. The simulation will demonstrate the importance of Leadership and vigorous adherence to the methodology in order to achieve significant gains.
- The program reviews the ‘big picture’ and establishes Continuous Improvement to maximize performance by achieving them in 3 phases: